The Adventure - and Education! - of a Lifetime for Veterinary Professionals!
Are you ready for an adventure in New Orleans, followed by a luxury Caribbean cruise, relaxing and getting a world-class veterinary education with your colleagues, staff members, family, and friends?
FYI - You can also explore New Orleans after the cruise!
Then don't wait! This cruise is filling up fast!
Attendees will experience:
- 24 credit hours of continuing education with world-class faculty
- Norweigan Dawn
- Many Meals and one-on-one time with faculty
- Spectacular embarkation and debarkation port (New Orleans)
- Caribbean luxury when the folks back home (up north in USA) are getting hit by snow
- Caribbean relaxation, when the Aussies back home are entering summer mossie and humdity season
Your faculty will include: TBA
Meet our full faculty and get more information on their presentations here.
Also available for one-on-one discussions will be our marketing expert Rick Arrington.
The cost for the educational program is $495 for the first person from a practice, and $175 for a second/third person from the same practice. Cruise costs vary. Click the button to connect with Dr. Catanzaro and get all the details!
See you on the seas!